Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend in Kentucky

This weekend was full of creativity.

First we finished planting the flower bed we started a few weekends ago.



I took a bagful of art supplies not knowing what if anything I wanted to work on.  I ended up making a cute little tag 

I stamped the fairy on white card stock and colored her with Inktense pencils then went over the color
 with a water brush.  Next I cut her out along with a little butterfly.  I inked the edges of the tag and covered the tag with this pretty paper and stuck the fairy and butterfly on.  I just love the quote.   I think she turned out pretty nice.  I am entering this tag in  Simon Says Stamp and Show and Crafts 4 Eternity.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

paper fun said...

Lovely tag and such a great sentiment.

Your flower bed is gorgeous; as well as you yard.

paper fun said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari