Now to today's challenge. Using Lime green, Lemon and Bluebell blue make a page, a layout, a tag, whatever you will based on any of the inspiration you have found on this blog post.
I shamelessly used some ideas from Bernice's page. Here is what I came up with:
I used a pallet knife to smear on the lime green. When that was dry I again used the pallet knife to add the blue. I used my yellow Dylusion spray ink to make some nice drippage. I spayed a couple of quick burst of the new white Dylusion spray ink and then I used a stencil that looks like honeycomb to put some red paint on the page using my fingers. I then added a couple of different stamps with black archival ink. Using a black Pitt pen I used my left hand (I am right handed) to put some random marks in the main area of the page. I stamped the date and words.
I am quite pleased with the finished product. Thanks for visiting.