Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Anything But a Card April Challange

The April Challange at Anything But A Card is to make a something with a water theme.  I choose to make a tag using this cute little girl with her umbrella.

I started by using a stamp, clear embossing ink and added clear embossing powder to the  tag.  Then after heat setting I added Distress Inks in squeezed lemonade, shaded lilac, salty ocean, and peacock feather.  I attached my little girl with umbrella image and added the quote I had printed out.  I used some Inktense pencils to color the little girl and add the illusion of water puddles and some white streaks to signify rain falling using a white colored pencil.  I inked the edges of the tag with walnut stain distress ink.   I added some ribbon and voila....my tag is complete.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Hi Pam this is such a subtle, beautiful tag. I just adore your little umbrella girl - did you draw her I wonder? Your small size photo does not do this wonderful piece of work justice. When I enlarged your picture it came to life and I love it. Beautiful. So very pleased you joined us at Anything But A Card for this challenge and hope to see you again soon.
Julia.

mark gould said...

Beautiful subtle colours and a nice sence of monement with the little girl. thanks for joining us at anything but a card x