Monday, February 16, 2015

Bible Art Journaling

Just wanted to share a few pictures of some of the Bible Art Journaling I have done this week.  This has been such a blessing to me.  For a long time now I have been trying to find a way to do more studying in God's word in a meaningful way.  To be able to read a scripture and then to illustrate it right then in the margins of my Bible has been a wonderful way for me to do this since I am such a visual learner.  It has also led me to several Facebook groups and several different online Bible studies.  God answers prayers even when you don't really realize that you are asking for something.

Psalm 39: 6-7 He put a new song in my mouth.


Psalm 42: 1-2  As a deer pants for flowing waters, so pants my soul for you O God.


John 7: 37-38  If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink.  As it is written, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.


Thanks for stopping by.
~pam

No comments: