Monday, March 31, 2014

Documented Life Project - Catching Up

Week 13 - Ask someone else to draw on your page - finish it.


So this one had me stumped.  The only person I have that I could get to draw on my page is my husband.  He isn't any kind of artist (his words not mine) so he was very hesitant.  But I got him to do it and he drew a wonderful scene from the lake where he goes fishing.  He drew in pencil and I didn't change anything.  I outlined the pencil marks with a fine line marker.  Then I did all the coloring in with inks. The leaves were punched out of tin foil using an oak leaf mini punch and colored with inks.   I think it is lovely. I posted it on the DLP Facebook page and it got 3 likes right away.  I told him that his artwork got 3 likes and he could no longer claim to not be artistic.  What do you think?

Week 14 - Write you name and embellish it.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I stamped the letters for my name with inks on watercolor paper using the Dyan Reaveley's Dylusion Cling Stamp Collection- Dy's Alphabet.  I cut them down to little squares and inked the edges.  The page was sprayed using spray inks with some glitter spray in gold to make it "shine".  The leaves were stamped using a stamp from Dyan's Doodle Parts collection.  The buttons in the shape of hearts with flowers were from happy mail and I can't remember from whom to give them the props for them. I just love them and wish I knew where to get more.


Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

1 comment:

BJ said...

Well as you know I only got a bike form my DH so yours did really well with a whole scene! Love your name page too, mine is rather boring compared to yours, love the lettering. BJ