Friday, January 10, 2014

The Documented Life

I am participating in The Documented Life Project.  You can read all about it by visiting the webpage.

The first week we were challenged to paint, draw or otherwise show our front door.


I sketched my front door then colored using Inktense pencils with a waterbrush.  Yes, my door is somewhat pink although the color on the can says Desert Sands.  I attached it into my Moleskine journal with washi tape and began journaling daily.

The second week we were to do a "selfie" and incorporate it into a journal page. This was a bit of a challenge because I am not into the whole "selfie" photo thing.  But I persevered and did it.  Oh and we were to add our Word from the One Little Word project into it also if we were following that project also. I'm not actually formally doing that one but I chose a word for the year to work with myself.  My word is "Reflect"



I have a lot to reflect on this year.  A lot to be thankful for. 

Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

No comments: