Friday, January 17, 2014

Journal 52 - Week 2

The Journal 52 prompt this week is Somewhere, a Simple Place.  Here is what Chelle wrote about the prompt:

For this week’s prompt, think of places you love. Maybe it is the library, your home, the kitchen, a garden, the place where you create, a travel destination or being surrounded with family or friends. Maybe your place is imaginary. Think of things you enjoy that are related to places and spaces in your life – or maybe a place you wish existed.

So I just went with the first thing that popped into my head.  Paris.....I have always wanted to go to Paris.  I know it isn't exactly a "simple" place but that is what I wanted to run with.  So here is my ATC with my theme Paris on it.


And here it is with it's own little envelope ready to go into my A Documented Life journal.


That beautiful baby is my 7 week old granddaughter, Lydia.  I am keeping a weekly photo journal of her in this journal also so I can document her as she grows up.  She has already grown so much.  She is my precious angel.  Can't wait til she and Nana can go do fun things together.  Right now I'm just content to hold her and kiss her and make her smile at me.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam


No comments: