Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Challenge!!

As if I don't have enough on my plate, I found another weekly journal challenge.  It is called Journal 52.  I thought I could do this challenge along with my A Documented Life Challenge since it is a weekly one also.  I decided instead of doing a journal page I am going to do an ATC (artist trading card) for each week and put it in a little envelope in my Moleskine journal.  I'll post these each week as well as the challenge for the journal.

I am already behind since I just discovered this challenge but here is my first weeks make.  The challenge was Up, Up and Away!.   I immediately thought of the pretty bird stamp I just got in the mail from Unity Stamps.



I used several different inks to color the background and then used colored pencils to color in the bird.  I added some bling to the bird with some gold dust to add interest.

And here it is added to the Moleskine journal with it's own little envelope.


Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

1 comment:

BJ said...

Super journal Pam. Are you visiting the UKPC facebook page anymore as we haven't had a reply as to whether you wish to stay in the group or not. We can keep in contact via other groups and blogs anyway.