Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 11

Ideas


For the texture on this background I brushed on a very heavy layers of gesso.  I immediately laid a crocheted doily on top of the gesso and pressed gently in several different areas of the page.  I let this dry.  I then sprayed the pages with several colors of Dylusions ink sprays in Bubblegum, Funky Fuchsia, and Dirty Martini.  Once this was dry I dry brushed a metallic acrylic paint randomly over the pages.  I stamped the header on a piece of white card stock, inked the edges, cut it out and glued it down to the page.  I cut hearts out of white card stock and two different patterns of paper and inked the edges and glued them down.  I had some random punched out hearts left over from the baby shower and decided to glue them on also.  I wrote the quote in one white heart and the verse in the other.  It is really hard to see but there is a lot of texture to the page.  I also "bubbled" the metallic paint in a couple of places by mistake but liked the effect.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Pam

No comments: