Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fun with Shaving Cream

I buckled down and finally worked on the shaving foam Challange for the UKPaperCrafters@yahoogroups.com.  I tried this technique once before with less than satisfactory results and I think that is what has kept me from jumping into this Challange so far.  But, this evening after dinner I took a deep breath and waded in.

I absolutely loved it today.  This time instead of using the alcohol inks I used my spay inks.  The colors were so much more vivid.


In the picture you can see all my results.  Not only did I make two tags and three small papers but with the foam and ink that was left I wiped the left overs up with the paper towels I had used to wipe off the papers.  I sprayed them with a bit more ink wrapped them up in the freezer paper I had used to line the plastic tray.  This made some absolutely fabulous colored paper and even the freezer paper looked great.




No comments: