I buckled down and finally worked on the shaving foam Challange for the UKPaperCrafters@yahoogroups.com. I tried this technique once before with less than satisfactory results and I think that is what has kept me from jumping into this Challange so far. But, this evening after dinner I took a deep breath and waded in.
I absolutely loved it today. This time instead of using the alcohol inks I used my spay inks. The colors were so much more vivid.
In the picture you can see all my results. Not only did I make two tags and three small papers but with the foam and ink that was left I wiped the left overs up with the paper towels I had used to wipe off the papers. I sprayed them with a bit more ink wrapped them up in the freezer paper I had used to line the plastic tray. This made some absolutely fabulous colored paper and even the freezer paper looked great.