Monday, March 18, 2013

Altered Altoid Tin

Hubby and I went to the weekend cottage to do some painting this past weekend since Friday and Saturday were supposed to be fairly decent.  We painted walls so not my kind of painting.  Although I took some supplies to work in my art journal I was so tired after two days of painting walls I just didn't have the energy to work on it.  When we got home Sunday morning, I made up for it though.  I really need to get caught up on 12 Months in View.  I believe I have 3 challanges to complete now.


My swap partner from Miliande Artist Community tin swap finally received her tin so I can share the pictures.  The challange was to make a story book that would fit inside an altoid tin.  It had to carry the same theme throughout.  This challange took place in February.  My theme was "The Birds and The Bees".  Here are the pictures of my completed tin and story book that fit inside the tin.





No comments: