Saturday, February 16, 2013

Liebster Award

I am humbled by B J at Ccraftcorner who nominated me for the Liebster Award.  Thank you so much.

About this award:
This award was designed to be a blog award in the "pay it forward" fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to 5 blogs that you like that have fewer tham 200 followers to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

Rules for award:
Thanks the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Post the award on your blog.
Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.
Leave a comment on their blog letting them know you have given them this awesome award.

I will be posting my nominations in the next few days.  Please check back for my nominations and visit them.

UPDATE. 2.21.2012

My first nomination goes to.....Drum Roll Please

Patricia at Creating with Creativity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Pamela, I'm honored.