Sunday, February 10, 2013

Humour



Humour

I have to admit the whole stamping with veggies thing just didn't work for me.  I don't keep potatoes in the house because my husband and I don't really eat them enough to buy them.  I don't like celery ... Unless it is slathered in enough peanut butter so as to actually disappear from sight.  So I just went with the theme.

I love to laugh.  If I didn't have humour in my life I don't think I could make it thru a day.  The first thing I thought of was a clown.  My father was a clown for the Shriners in his younger days .  He collects clown figurines.  I used to love watching him dress up and put on his clown "face".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely choice of colors and thanks for sharing your memory. That was a great thing he did for the kids.