Sunday, June 2, 2013

12 Months in View - Summer/June

My husband and I went to our weekend place on Friday.  I decided on Thursday evening to set myself a challenge to take only a few art supplies with me and to use only what I took to create a journal page.

I took my journal, Inktense pencils, 5 distress markers, a waterbrush, a set of clear stamps, black ink pad, and two Pitt pens as well as my gesso and a couple of brushes.

Here is the set up on Saturday on the table:

Over at 12 Months in View, the challenge was to make a journal page for Summer.  Using what I brought this is my page and my June page on the other side.



I have to confess that when we went to the dollar store I found a package of pink and clear sticky gems and bought them and used them on my page....so I guess I failed the challenge!  But I am very happy with my results.


Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

No comments: