Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Father The Artist

Today I want to talk about my father.  He is my artistic mentor and my hero.  But then how many daughters don't think their dad is the best in the world?

This is my Dad.  He is an engineer by trade and an artist by heart.  He lives in a small town in West Virginia called Petersburg where he leads a small group of artists who meet in his studio.  They seem to have a lot of fun and produce some wonderful pieces.

Dad works mostly in pastels now days but has worked in oils, watercolor as well as other mediums.
He recently began posting some of his work on Fine Art America, a website where artists can upload images of their artwork and sell prints.  I hope you will have a look at some of his work.  He is an amazing artist.  And just to whet your appetite here are a couple of examples.


Glad you stopped by.
~Pam

No comments: