Thursday, May 9, 2013

New ATC

I worked on another ATC this evening.  I was in a red kind of mood.

I colored the background of the card with distress ink in Brickred and added some Blacksoot around the edges and upper corner.  The flower and leaves were cut with my Cuttlebug as was the little mini tag with the word Live on it.  I added some shiny accents to the flower and tied some metal tags on with some cord.  I am really enjoying making these little masterpieces.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it.
I will be entering this little beauty in the ATC challenge at Anything But a Card.



Thanks for stopping by.
~~Pam

3 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

I love all the elements on your ATC Pam ,but that flower is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time. Lisette x (PS Love the look of the shells in the background too!)

Jennie Atkinson said...

I am so pleased that everyone is enjoying making ATCs - I can't get enough of them! Pam, your elements all work so well together and you've packed such alot into a small space. I love the sparkle on that lovely flower. Thanks for linking in with us at ABAC x

Julia S-W said...

Pam, I love all the texture you've been able to cram into such a tiny space! The colours work beautifully and I love all the other little elements. Think I'm converted to ATC's now too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.
Juliax