Friday, April 11, 2014

Documented Life Project - Week 15

Monochromatic:  use shades, tints, and hues of one color.

Wow this was really hard.  I chose shades and hues in the golden warm orange-ish yellow shades, tints and hues.  I know that isn't really one color but they are sort of in the same family.....right?

I saw a lot of people doing faces this week on the Facebook group so I decided to try my hand.  I've never done faces.  So this was a whole new thing.  I didn't just go out of the box, I went out of the box, around the corner and down the street!  But I am kind of happy with it.  I love the colors.  I punched some tiny hearts from scrapbook paper in shades of orange and found three buttons in my stash with orange and yellow on them so I decided to glue them in her hair.  I did some dotted outlines through her hair and along her neck.


I love the colors.  Not sure about the outline of her face but not bad for a first try.  What do you think?

Thanks for visiting.
~Pam

1 comment:

BJ said...

It's gorgeous Pam, love the colours and the swirls. My psalm pages are in more detail on the previous post to the WOYWW one. BJ