Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Birthday Card for Lisa

February 25 was my daughter-in-law's birthday.  I wanted to make her a special card because since Lydia was born we tend to pay a lot of attention to Lydia and not so much to Joe (my son) and Lisa (my d-i-l).
I just recently got into making cards and so mine are not as advanced as some I have seen on the internet. Here is the card I made for Lisa's birthday.



We got her a gift certificate to one of the day spa's in the area and I made a cute babysitting coupon on line to put in the card.  I think she liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Pam

1 comment:

Maria said...

Such a beautiful and thoughtful card. Love that it was not just for her birthday but because you wanted to make it extra special for her. Love how we can touch lives with kindness.