Thursday, July 9, 2015

Catching Up

I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to post anything for a week or so.  So here is a little catch up post.

Here is the pocket letter that I made for Barbara Fridle.   She was my swap partner for the Christian themed swap for His Kingdom Come for June.  I posted the pocket letter that I received from her last post.


Next is the pocket letter I made for my Butterfly swap for Pocket Letter Pals.  It turned out so cute.


And lastly, here are some pictures of my journal that I am using for a study from Ephesians that I am working through from Stone Soup for Five.  Wonderful study.  I am really learning so much as well as enjoying illustrating in my journal.



That's it for today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day. 
Thanks for stopping.
~pam

No comments: