Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Catching Up

What?  It's the end of October?  Really?

I just logged into my blog only to realize I haven't posted anything since May.  Life has been really busy since then.

My only son graduated with his Masters Degree from Marshall University.



My husband and I went on a cruise for my 60th birthday in July.  



We had a wonderful family get together where my 83 year old mother met her great granddaughter for the first time.




My sister-in-law and brother-in-law made a trip to our weekend cottage and we had a lovely visit.



I became the X-Ray tech for the Marshall University football team at home games.









Now it's time for trick or treat and I have a little Lydia bug to snuggle.



So now we are all caught up.  Thanks for visiting.

Pam













  

No comments: