Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Paris in a Tin

I had an empty leftover Altoid tin and some new stamps.  Hmmm.  Now what can I do with these?

Here is my little altered tin that I created
.

I had fun making this little beauty.  Someone asked me what I was going to do with it.  Do?  With it?  I don't think about that when the inspiration to make hits.  I guess just put it on a shelf and look at it now and then. What do you do with all your little goodies?

I think I will be entering this in the Anything But a Card mini challenge Small is Beautiful by MrsBeez otherwise known as Lisette.  Although this is a bit bigger than a matchbox it is still small enough to qualify I think.  It is smaller than a large box of kitchen matches....LOL.

I believe I will also enter this in the Anything Goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
~pam

3 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

This so cute and I can't decide whether I like the inside or the outside the best so I'll take both please! Using an Altoid tin is fine, it's just we don't have them in the UK ! I hope you won't mind if I "Pin" this so I can look at it from time to time too! Love it! Thanks for joining in this week's mini challenge at Anything But A Card.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a fabulous little tin! That girl on the front and the texture and background you created were so clever! This piece seems to have some sass and some sophistication. Just perfect! I also love the colors you incorporated on the front. What a wonderful use of an Altoid tin! And yes-- I agree that setting something beautiful on a shelf is purpose enough! Well done and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous tin! Love the Parisian theme! Beautiful altered and so much fun to look at. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra